North Sound Firearms is hiring for multiple positions: Open Until Filled
We’re looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join our team in a sales or shipping and receiving position. Our ideal candidate would work well with minimal supervision, be a multi-tasker with fantastic time management skills, and have experience with POS (point of sale) and IMS (inventory management systems) operating systems. Must be comfortable communicating via phone and email to place orders with vendors, as well as work with other staff members placing custom orders.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receive and process all defective products returned for replacement or credit.
- Assist with stock replenishment.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of store policies and products.
- Provide excellent customer service while helping customers.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must be a self-starter, able to communicate/work with other staff, multitask, comfortable and capable of communicating via phone and email, and have a high attention to detail.
- Able to qualify for a Washington Concealed Carry permit.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and punctual.
- Retail sales or shipping and receiving experience encouraged, but training will be provided.
- Basic understanding of firearm safety and handling. Training provided.
- Part time or full time.
- Medical Benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Hourly wage DOE.
- In-store discounts for both store and range.
- Participating in range events such as Action Shooting, Tuesday Night Pistol League, GSSF Match, etc., at no cost.
If any of these job duties interest and apply to you, please download our application, and bring it in completed. Printed applications are also available in-store.
Download Our Job Application