North Sound Firearms Shipping & Receiving Position: Open Until Filled
We’re looking for a detail oriented self-starter to keep the shipping and receiving area at North Sound Firearms hyper-organized and functioning smoothly. Our ideal candidate would work well with minimal supervision, be a multi-tasker with fantastic time management skills, and have experience with POS (point of sale) and IMS (inventory management systems) operating systems. Must be comfortable communicating via phone and email to place orders with vendors, as well as work with other staff members placing custom orders.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receive and process all defective products returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintain inventory of all products, shipping materials, and supplies.
- Perform all computer functions necessary for IMS and POS systems, internet sales, and online inventory.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Minimum 1 year shipping and receiving experience. Computer and typing proficiency. Experience with WordPress, POS and IMS systems necessary.
- Must be a self-starter, able to communicate/work with other staff, multitask, comfortable and capable of communicating via phone and email, and have a high attention to detail.
- Able to qualify for a Washington Concealed Carry permit.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and punctual.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work evenings and some holidays.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. High school diploma or equivalent.
- PT only- 20-30 hours weekly, some benefits. Hourly wage DOE.
- In-store discounts for both store and range.
- Free ammo.
- Participating in range events such as Action Shooting, Hot Shots, GSSF Match, etc., at no cost.
Download Our Job Application